If you need to raise an issue in ADx, please follow these guidelines so that we can identify your problem and fix it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please use only Braintribe's JIRA Board to report a problem or a question. This way you can be sure that your concern can be handled as quickly as possible.
You can reach our JIRA Board via the Braintribe Jira.
Open the link above and log in with your Credentials. If you do not have an account yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the creation of your account.
Click Create in the right upper corner.
Enter the following details:
- Issue Type: Select Bug, Feature, or Question.
- Examples for a “Bug” would be: Error Messages, Problems at Login, Crashes, wrong conversions,…
- Examples for an “Improvement” would be: Any new feature that would make your work more convenient but is currently not available.
- Account: Please choose "Product Maintenance"
- Summary: Please choose a short title for your ticket here
- Priority : Please choose the Priority of your Issue here. You can choose between:
- Blocker : Current business processes strongly influenced or no longer feasible; processing by work-around no longer possible; Shutdown of the system.
- Critical : Current business processes strongly influenced; but work-around possible
- Major : Current business processes affected; work-around possible or immediate urgency not given.
- Minor : Current business processes marginally affected; remediation not time-critical
- Trivial : Current business processes not affected; remediation not time-critical
- Assignee: Please do not change this field. Your Ticket is assigned automatically.
- Description: Describe your problem. Please include as much of the following information as you can:
- Step-by-step information on how to reproduce the problem
- Link to your environment, if possible
- Does the problem appear constantly or sporadically?
- Does the problem appear for all users or just for one specific user/group?
- Has anything changed in the surrounding environment (Operating System / Software Updates / Hardware changes / Network topology) directly before the problem has occurred?
- What is the severity of the problem?
- Whom we can contact to get further information (email Address)
Click Create at the end of this window and the ticket will be created and automatically assigned to Document.One Support.
If we need further information, we may ask you for logs or other files. In this case, please proceed as follows:
Download the diagnostic package per node from all ADx (and Conversion) nodes. Please check the video below for information on how to get the package:
Having this package will allow us to analyze your logs and identify the root cause of the problem.
Provide the package to Document.One support via SFTP. See How to upload packages through SFTP?.
Data can be shared by connecting with SFTP client:
- Use WinSCP (Windows), Cyberduck (Windows and Mac), FileZilla (Windows, Mac, Linux) or other program that supports SFTP
- Client program is required at least with Windows OS as Windows Explorer doesn't support SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
These are the connection data for connecting your SFTP-Client to our Server:
- Address: sftp.braintribe.com
- Protocol: SFTP
- Port: 22
Please place the diagnostic package under "file s" directory, this folder is already pre-installed in your sftp area:
If you do not know your credentials for your sftp-client please contact: email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)